Healthy teeth and gums are vital for maintaining a long-lasting, beautiful smile, which is why we want your treatment to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. At our practice we utilize some of the most advanced dental technology available to help keep your visit quick, effective, and enjoyable:
Our digital x-ray system emits up to 90 percent lower radiation exposure than traditional x-ray machines and quickly produces sharp digital images, making problem areas easier to diagnose.
Intra Oral Cameras
These tiny cameras go inside of the mouth to produce video images of your teeth and gums on a TV monitor. This tool helps us effectively explain problem areas and treatments to our patients.
This efficient root canal tool allows us to complete your treatment in as little as one visit.
We can craft your all-ceramic crown in just one visit. There is no need for waiting or temporary crowns with this revolutionary machine.
Problems with your bite? We use this digital dental pressure mapping system to diagnose and resolve these issues.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
What will it do?
- 3-D observation of overall oral/facial bony characteristics, allowing easier diagnosis and placement of implants.
- Surgical guide fabrication for implant placement. It will allow for ultra-precise implant placement.
- 3-D observation of teeth for endodontic diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of tooth impactions.
- Identification of inferior alveolar nerve, mental foramen, maxillary sinus locations and presence of odontogenic lesions.
- Trauma evaluation and treatment.
- Analysis of temporomandibular joint characteristics leading to diagnosis and treatment.
- Integration with CAD/CAM devices for fabrication of prosthodontics or orthodontic appliances.
- Identification for referral of numerous conditions or diseases not normally within the realm of dentistry, but that can be shown on typical cone beam images such as carotid artery blockages or hard/soft tissue masses in the head and neck region.